At this historic gathering on urban ministry, organized by the Transform Network and featuring new monastics Adam Bucko and Shane Clairborne among others, we’ll address questions such as:
- How do we partner with our urban neighbors in equitable and mutually liberating ways?
- How do education, advocacy, service, and activism affect life in urban areas?
- How do we even define urban areas now in the face of gentrification and multiculturalism?
- How can contemplative spirituality help heal the deep brokenness in our communities?
- How can people of faith help transform systemic oppression and poverty into interdependent access and resources for thriving communities?
To see more click here